- Ph.D. Creative Writing, RMIT University 2011, Representations of Death in the Poetry of Stevie Smith
- Master of Creative Media/Creative Writing, RMIT University 2006, The Imagist Movement and Later Modern Poetry (examiners result: 95%)
- Bachelor of Communication (Media/Multimedia Production), University of Canberra 2004
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy, Academy of Marriage Celebrancy Australia 2009
- 5 years university teaching, lecturing, coordinating in the following areas: Introductory Creative Writing, Writing Poetry, Media Writing, Performance Writing, Poetry and Poetics, Public Relations.
- Extensive publishing credits in internationally published books, newspapers, magazines and print and online literary journals.
- Several production credits in Australian television and theatre.
- 5 years experience as a freelance translations editor, writing workshop presenter, poetry reviewer, guest blogger, judging panelist, music industry publicist.
- Commissioned playwright, Free Rain Theatre Company, Canberra 2001.
- Founder and co-director at The 19th Hole Theatre Company, Canberra 2000.